Find Your Local Events

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blogger Vrs Hubpages


I have been blogging for years on blogger.com. Blogger.com currently has a high rating in Google.  Probably because it is owned and operated by Google    Blogger also lets you customize your blogs to your liking. Now a day’s people own more than 4 or 5 blogs and I have over 10 blogs. Blogger has a PageRank of 7/10,it has  the highest of all websites.   Blogger also  has more value.  I have decided to on blogger.com for some time and have watch my traffic to my blogs increase.  Not just the PageRank made me to go for this decision but a few other reasons, like I can write whatever I feel like writing about. , I can edit it whenever I want. It gives the blog  an official look, Or I can give it a casual look. I have Google Annalistic monitoring my website trafficto all my blogs. I also have utilized some good SEO tips. Just last week I started using Hubpages.
Using Hubpages, once when the author is successful, have a popular hub, it automatically tags the authors work and rank them high. However on  blogger I need to take every step and effort of making it popular. Understanding that  Triond and Hubpages use your name gaining high rank on SERP and a good SEO rating on search engines.  Promoting yourself on blogger.com is an imperative part for your true. At Triond and Hubpahes you're not authorized to advertise your own selling products or attach any kind of your business properties. For example, If you have an Ecommerce store. There are very strict on their rules and regulations.
I only posted 3 hubs on hubpages.  I have around 65 people view my hubs. All though I have had 1,000’s view my blogs.  Hubpages is OK; it is a more simplified version on posting articles you write.   I like to post something every day either a hub or a blog.  The more you post, the better odds you have on making money. Hubpages is very basic when it comes to page layout or customizing your hub. Posting a hub is really easy.  They made it user friendly. Blogger.com lets you be way more creative then Hubpages.  You can make money on both using Google Adsense.  However Blogger lets you place the Google-ads where you want. Hubpages just places them for you.  I was reading a Hubpage post when I read about Triond. Triond has a PageRank 5/10 as of today. I figured I would sign up and give it a try. Today is the first day I am using Triond.  So, I will give some time.  This is my first post on triond.  I hope to gain some readers. On second thought. Do not wast your time using Triond.  After writing this post. It dot Denied.   

No comments:

Post a Comment