Find Your Local Events

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Knology Sucks

Knology is the worst TV & Internet company in St.Pete. I am supper pissed off after receiving my first bill. Last month I received a flyer on my door for cable and internet for only $65. a month from Knlology. I was currently paying $55. a month just for internet from Bright House. So I signed up with Knology and  canceled my Bright House. well today I got my first bill for $144.00 What a shocker.  So, I called to complain. I spent over 40min talking to there customer service rep. it did no good.  They did not honor the $65.00 package. instead they were charging me $85. for the basic 3M internet and the 100 channel TV. plus they added $65 for installation. Then on top they added a bunch of Taxes and Fees. They charged a Service pool fee, a city local channel fee and a bunch of other small fees. My total monthly bill was $144 which should of been $65. Knology can just go to Hell before I will pay the bill.
It really makes me mad that they can not honor the price they advertise. Knology in Pinellas County FL / Saint Petersburg ***SUCKS***


Contact Information Primary IR Contact M. Todd HoltPresidentKnology, Inc.Phone: 706-645-8752E-mail: todd.holt@knology.com 

1 comment: