Find Your Local Events

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Moldey Bread Sold at Walmart

 WalMart Great Value = Poor Quality & Heath Risk

Last night I went to the WalMart Neighborhood grocery store to buy a few items.   One item I needed was bread.  But I was shocked when I came to the bread isle.  All the bread had mold. I was discussed with what I saw.  Walmart Sucks. Selling food with mold.  Wake up Walmart. take this food off your shelf's. I hate Walmart. 
 This was the Neighborhood Walmart Located in Saint Petersburg FL,  
Neighborhood Walmart. 7001 Park Blvd N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781
(727) 547-4026
So, my opinion is that the Walmart (Great Value) brand is the poorest quality of food you can get.
It should be called the (Worst Value). There is nothing great about there products.
Walmart Food ---> SUCKS....

No comments:

Post a Comment