Find Your Local Events

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Do It Yourself Pest Control, St. Pete FL

Over the past couple of months. I have had a server German cockroach problem.  I have tried everything to get rid of them.  I started seeing the roaches in my kitchen. Then  they started to spread into my bathroom and bedroom.  It was time to get rid of the German cockroaches.  
I started off by cleaning my kitchen, spotless. I pulled out the fridge and stove, cleaned behind them. I  also cleaned out all of my coverts. I removed all the pots, pans, Tupperware, and dishes.  I cleaned everything.  I used Bug bombs from Home Depot, and Combat roach bait. Nothing was working. The roaches were still there. 
So, then I started to call around for pest control. I was quoted about $150. for the first treatment then about $50. a month after that.  Over $200. to get rid of my bug problem. To me that is a lot of money.   I then Googled " Do it Your Self Pest Control".  I found the store below. 


DO It Yourself Pest Control
6831 4th Street North
St. Petersburg
(727) 522-3495

I called the store and spoke with the owner.  He was very friendly and helpful.  After talking with him, I then went to his store. He gave me great advice and then gave me a treatment plan.  All for only $35.00
I started off with Roach bait. He gave me some Maxforce bait and roach birth control.  Along with his free advice.


It has been two weeks later and my roach problem is gone.  I still plan to keep up  the baiting  and birth control and spaying the outsider of my home. 
 I have successfully exterminated my German cockroach problem. I owe it all to the store called , DO It Yourself Pest Control, Located on, 6831 4th Street North. St. Petersburg, FL
(727) 522-3495
DIY Pest Control, St. Pete FL


Why  are they called German Roaches? 
They should be called Al-Qaeda Roaches. 
Because no matter how many times you bomb them, They still keep coming. 
To bad they don't make Maxforce Al-Qaeda bait......

1 comment:

  1. Ha, Ha, Ha...LOL. Al-Qaeda roaches. They even look like roaches....

    ReplyDelete