Find Your Local Events

Monday, December 26, 2011

Walmart, Neighborhood Market, Sucks

I have 2 Walmart's by my house. A supper Walmart and a Grocery store Walmart. We have been going to the Grocery store Walmart lately.I have been notching a foul doer in the frozen food section.


I will also never buy any meet from Walmart.There have been several times  when I go to the meet section. It always smells like rotten meet. There is a nasty smell. It makes me leave the store right away. The Quality meet at Walmart always sucks.  

  I have also  been noticing that the self checkout  never excepts my Bank of America credit card. When I select the Credit option. It always declines my transaction.  But when I use the debit, it goes through. But, when I go through the regular check out, I can use the credit option.  weird, I think there is a bug in the self check out software. 




My blog refers to the

Walmart, Neighborhood Market
6900 Us Highway 19 N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781

No comments:

Post a Comment