Find Your Local Events

Monday, April 23, 2012

Audio Linx, Saint Petersburg, FL

Audio Linx Inc. Review. "Bad" I went to Audio Linx to get a car alarm installed.  What a Joke.  I have been pricing car alarms and when I came across an ad in a coupon book, a car alarm for $89.00. I thought it was a good deal.  Boy was I wrong.
They don't tell you about the $100 installation fee. Any ways, I still needed an alarm installed. So, I went ahead and had it installed. What I didn't know it it was only a 2 wire car alarm. The cheapest on the market. When they were installing the alarm,the technician had my all my wires under the steering wheel exposed. It really looked like he was taping into the OEM wiring system of my truck.  It took him nearly 2 hours to install 2 wires.1 red 12vDC consent hot and 1 black ground. At the time I did not know it was only a 2 wire alarm system. After getting home. I looked at the alarm and only saw 2 wires. Red and black.

Be-ware of Audio Linx, St.Pete, FL. After speaking with the owners son "Chuck" after the technician had trouble getting the alarm system to work right. I was thinking that a responsible manager would take action. But the TV had his interest.  It was horrible customer service.  Being the owners son, he couldn't make a decision.  I don't understand the trouble of hooking up 2 wires.  What would happen if I had purchased a more advanced car alarm. It is a scary thought.  If he had so much trouble with a simple alarm, what would happen with a more expensive ans complex alarm. After waiting almost 2 hours, They finally got it to work.

But this is not the end. I also need my car window to be fixed. The time now is around 6pm. Instead of staying late to earn my business. They told me to come back another day. What business man in there right mind says. "Come back, we are closing." Yea right. I am glad I have not paid for the window repair. I would rather write this nasty post of a true story.

Audio Linx Review.  Thumbs Down.  It is true. "You get what you pay for."
Audio Linx
22ave South
Saint Petersburg. FL --> ***Do Not Trust***Shitty Service***

No comments:

Post a Comment