Find Your Local Events

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Walmart Meat Sucks

I will never buy Walmart meat again. The Walmart's Meat Departments  plain out suck. I have tried several different Walmart Meat Departments and I think all of them suck. The quality of food is just shitty.  Even their pre-packaged meat is bad. In fact every time I walk past the meat department it smells like rotted food. It just stinks. 
I am writing this post because my wife and I got food poising after eating Walmart meat.  There food is  awful.  The trouble with Walmart meat is that they insist on adding "up to a 10% solution" to their meats. This is for people who are too stupid or too incompetent at cooking to realize that this ruins the meat. Meat that is supposed to be tender and beefy instead cooks like ham.It also taste like shit. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, my husband bought their Walmart packed Angus burgers, fired up the grill, bbqed them for a long time, took a bite and red oozed out - almost squirted out! I even took pics as I have never seen anything like that before!! HOLY COW or I mean YUCKY COW!!!

    ReplyDelete