Find Your Local Events

Monday, July 23, 2012

Golden Corral in Largo FL, Sucks, Hair in Food

 The Golden Corral in Largo Florida, Bad review. They suck.  I was celebrating my son B-Day at Golden Corral in Largo FL in he found a BIG red hair in his cake , we try to talk to the manager but she let us wait for like 10 min when she finally get back to us to fix the problem , she don't even apology , she only say " I can refund your son meal " then I get even more mad because she should refund the whole dinner and say at least sorry ... I will never going back to eat at Golden Corral and I will make sure to tell everyone how bad was my experience there !!! Not to mention after we complained to the manager. The Waiter, Eric. Stopped to re-fill our drinks.  The service was just really bad.  we will never go back to the Golden Corral in Largo FL again.

1 comment:

  1. Hello sir, I got you by Google search.

    It is really helpful article about the topic of my--personal-blog.blogspot.com.It is a suitable site of modern age .It site is part of our life .We can not think without it site.So I like this site. I so much interest about your article. I know it is not any simple information. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog as I have There are special products designed for different situations to meet the requirements of customers. A bed bug trap is a very efficient way to prevent them from raiding your bed and other home furnishings. You can place a Climb Up bed bug sticky traps under the bed legs of your bed or even under your chairs in the dining room. Our traps are versatile control products.

    Oh Thank You Very Much For Write That Fantastic Article.

    ReplyDelete