Find Your Local Events

Monday, July 2, 2012

South Lake Buena Vista Suites at Calypso Cay Resort, **Review**

I am writing this post about South Lake Buena Vista Suites at Calypso Cay Resort, Timsshare. 
I just purchased time share package at South Lake Buena Vista Suites at Calypso Cay Resort.  I paid $159. for 4 days and 3 nights from July 4th to July 7th 2012. I just called to confirm my reservation and I spoke with  lady for there customer service. She was very rude to me. She transferred me 3 times to 3 different people. I never spoke with anybody to confirm my reservation. I only left a message. Ok, Now after another phone call, I spoke with a Wendy. It turns out my last name was spelled wrong and I was able to confirm my reservation. 

OK, Now we are back from vacation, take my advice. Do not stay at  Calypso Cay. It was the worst hotel / resort I ever stayed at.  The room was small and dirty. The Air Conditioner broke with the first hour we were there. But thank god the AC broke. After that, they put us in the Country Inn in the next building. Not to mention that they do not clean the rooms. They charge extra for everything. Even to give you clean towels. 



No comments:

Post a Comment