Find Your Local Events

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pinellas Park Police / Cops **Suck**

I freaken hate cops. Specially Pinellas Park cops.  I am no criminal, don't break the law, Veteren of the US Marine Corps, 2 college degrees, Great job and a loving family. But what pisses me of the most, is getting pulled over for no reason.  So far I got pulled over 2 times for stopping at a stop sign. Both cops said I didn't stop. Both situations, I saw the cop, I know I stopped. The cops stilled pulled me over. Both times I just got a warning.  Then last night really got under my skin.  I was on US19  / 34st Saint Petersburg /  Pinellas park, Heading North in the middle lane. The cop was right next to me in the right lane.  The car in front of me makes a right turn, cutting off the cop. The cop and I both slam on the breaks. I thought for sure the cop was going to pull him over. But nothing  happens. I pull behind the cop to make a right turn.  The cop yelds to the right, lets me pass, then pules behind me and puts on his lights. I thinking, "What the Hell." The cop pules me over, calls for back up. Walks up and tells me he pulled me over because my high beams were on.  "Really" I just saw a car almost cause an accidents and this ass hole pules me over for my HighBeam being on.  I  came home and ordered a dash came on ebay for $20. Cant wait to get it.  If your a cop reading this post, I respect cops. But hate "Ass Hole Cops",  next time you will find it all over Youtube....

No comments:

Post a Comment