Find Your Local Events

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Complaint --> Barry Fullerton, Dayton Andrews Dodge

I am writing this post to tell the wold that Barry Fullerton,  Business Manager at Dayton Andrews  Dodge, St, Pete FL. is a Real "Ass Hole"
Last month I bought a new truck for $16,000.00  I put $4,000. down and financed the other $12,000. The final price on the contract that I borrowed from the finance company was $12,300.00.  I thought all I would owe is the $12.3K. Until today when I got the Bill for $15,000. I had cashed in some stock and saved the $12k to pay off the truck/ But when I say that the pay off was $15k. I was shocked. I then called the finance company.  The finance company said I had to go the dealership. Dayton Andrews  Dodge, St, Pete FL. I spoke to Barry Fullerton Business Manage. Talk about Rude. He was mean right from the start.
What had happened was that they added a bumper to bumper warranty for $1,900 and Gap insurance for $700.00. I said that was not in my contract, which I did have. He said I was wrong. That I did sign for the warrantee and the gap ins.  After failing to show proof. He had it doped from the coverage.  I felt like if would have spent all lot more money I would have gotten better treatment. 
But from me, the Finance Executive of Dayton Andrews, Barry Fullerton  is a Jerk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment