Find Your Local Events

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Arigato Japanese Steak House, St.Pete, Review

Here is my review about Arigato Japanese Steak House. My family loves to eat at Arigato Japanese Steak House. My wife and my kids, both love the show as the chefs cook right in front of your table. Arigato Japanese Steak House  Offers great dinners and lunches at a great price. I just took my wife there to celebrate our anniversary. We had a great time. Sign up for there email club and receive coupons for your birthday and anniversary.  Even with out the coupon it is a great deal. Arigato Japanese Steak House   is the best  Japanese Steak House  in the Pinellas County, FL area.
 
Arigato Japanese Steak House 
3600 66th Street North  St. Petersburg, FL 33710
(727) 343-5200
 
 
Written By: Aaron S
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment