Find Your Local Events

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tao Tao, Eco Green Motorcycle & Scooter Review

Last month I bought a Tao Tao 49cc scooter from Eco Green Motorcycle & Scooter (http://www.greenbikesale.com/). The store is really nice and they have many scooters to chose from.  I was on a budget, so, I chose the cheapest scooter. Tao Tao 49cc, ATM50-A1 for $650. They offered a 1 year guaranteed on parts. However it was void if the scooter was dropped or wrecked. After the first week, my wife dropped the scooter. It was clear that it was dropped. but it still ran and drove great.  Now that we had it for 1 month and less then 200 miles. It is giving me problems.  It is really hard to start and when running, it will not stay running.  I took it to a friend who does small engine repair. The plan was to clean out and to adjust the carburetor. After removing the carburetor, it was clear that you could not clean it. It was assembled  with ribbots not screws, there is no choke and you can not adjust fuel to air ratio. The Tao Tao is China Crap.  The battery was plane black with no name or labels.  All the hardware was loose and the gas lines were not properly inline. Eco Green Motorcycle & Scooter assembled this scooter 1/2 ass.  I was snot happy with the quality of the Tao Tao 49cc scooter. TheTao Tao 49cc, ATM50-A1Speedy  Scooters Sucks Ass. Take my advice and don't go with the cheapest.
 For Parts  after it breaks down http://www.eagleatvparts.com/index.php




image


No comments:

Post a Comment