Find Your Local Events

Thursday, October 11, 2012

CEO David Siegel Say's He May Fire You if Obama Wins

David Siegel, the owner of Westgate Resorts, sent a surprising email to his employees Monday.
David SiegelIt said that if President Barack Obama wins re-election and raises Siegel's taxes, he will have to lay off workers and downsize his company - or even shut it down.
"If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company," he wrote. "Rather than grow this company I will be forced to cut back. This means fewer jobs, less benefits and certainly less opportunity for everyone."
In a version of Romney's "47 percent" remarks, Siegel added that "people like me who made all the right decisions and invested in themselves are being forced to bail out all the people who didn't. The people that overspent their paychecks suddenly feel entitled to the same luxuries that I earned and sacrificed 42 years of my life for."

He sent an e-mail to all 7,000 employees of privately-held Westgate Resorts, many of them in the battleground state of Florida, warning them their jobs are at risk if the president is re-electe

Well, David Siegel, Why would make  a statement like that? How about raising your rates to make up for the taxes. Or even take a pay cut.  David Siegel is a Piece of Shit. if you make the decision to cut people from your workforce If Obama wins the re-election. Then you are  a piece of shit. Many people relay on there jobs in order to support there family.  There are many other choices to make rather then reduction of people.  If you were a true CEO. You would see that Obama would only help this country.
Siegel put together the email sent to his employees based on a template to gain sympathy from his workers yet warn them.
Westgate Resorts owner and billionaire David Siegel recently sent the email  below to all his employees to urge them to vote for Mitt Romney or they might lose their jobs if Obama is re-elected.  Siegel, 74, pictured with his wife Jacqueline, 43, were affected by the dwindling economy from 2008 and it put a halt on the construction of what would have been the largest house, Versailles, in the US.  It has finally resumed construction as Siegel expressed that Westgate Resrots is "the most profitable we've ever been."

Some of the email copied from Gawker is posted below:

"To All My Valued Employees,
As most of you know our company, Westgate Resorts, has continued to succeed in spite of a very dismal economy... The economy doesn't currently pose a threat to your job. What does threaten your job however, is another 4 years of the same Presidential administration. Of course, as your employer, I can't tell you whom to vote for, and I certainly wouldn't interfere with your right to vote for whomever you choose...
I started this company over 42 years ago. At that time, I lived in a very modest home. I converted my garage into an office so I could put forth 100% effort into building a company, which by the way, would eventually employ you. We didn't eat in fancy restaurants or take expensive vacations because every dollar I made went back into this company... Even to this day, every dime I earn goes back into this company. Over the past four years, I have had to stop building my dream house, cut back on all of my expenses, and take my kids out of private schools simply to keep this company strong and to keep you employed.

Just think about this - most of you arrive at work in the morning and leave that afternoon and the rest of your time is yours to do as you please. But not me -- there is no "off" button for me. When you leave the office, you are done and you have a weekend all to yourself. I unfortunately do not have that freedom.
Obviously, our present government believes that taking my money is the right economic stimulus for this country. The fact is, if I deducted 50% of your paycheck you'd quit and you wouldn't work here. I mean, why should you? Who wants to get rewarded only 50% of their hard work? Well, that's what happens to me.

It's quite simple. If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company. Rather than grow this company I will be forced to cut back.

So, when you make your decision to vote, ask yourself, which candidate understands the economics of business ownership and who doesn't?
Whose policies will endanger your job?
You see, I can no longer support a system that penalizes the productive and gives to the unproductive. My motivation to work and to provide jobs will be destroyed, and with it, so will your opportunities. If that happens, you can find me in the Caribbean sitting on the beach, under a palm tree, retired, and with no employees to worry about.

Signed, your boss,
David Siegel
DavidSiegel@westgateresorts.com
David.Siegel@westgateresorts.com

The **Dush Bag** CEO of West Gate Resorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment